Mokelumne Hill Pioneer Jewish Cemetery
Founded - 1859
First burial - 1859
Last burial - 1878
Rededicated as a historical site
on June 27, 1976
12 headstones visible
A Hebrew Benevolent Society and Ladies Hebrew Benevolent Society existed in Mokelumne Hill. High Holiday services were held in the town probably in rented halls or homes.
The cemetery is entered through the Protestant Cemetery. It is located about 60 feet down a dirt path from the main road.